At the FOSS4G in Florence, Erik will deliver a presentation on the journey from a Dutch mapping platform to an internationally deployed online GIS-viewer. Yes – that is the completely renewed Tailormap of course!
De international FOSS4G (Free and Open Source Software for (yes, 4) Geospatial) is an international conference and trade show for everything in open source GIS. This is where developers and users meet. Once every three years this event is hosted in Europe. This year it’s in Florence or, as the Italians prefer it, Firenze.
In quite a few countries a localised version of the FOSS4G is hosted by the local chapter of OSGeo. For example, in the Netherlands the FOSS4GNL is hosted by OSGeoNL, FOSS4GUK by OSGeoUK, etc.
Tailormap offers additional options such as:
- Professional support and helpdesk
- Tailormap is available as SaaS
- Available in English and Dutch. Other languages can be added on demand.
- Uses national and international coordinate reference systems
- Easy setup using predefined configurations
Questions about the technical possibilities and specifications of the van Tailormap can be asked by telephone or email.